Cousins

Nothing is better than Cousins and that is so true for my kiddos. They get so excited when we they get some cousin time and of course we all love getting them together. Photos are a much each and every time as well! To scrap this photo of the cousins I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme.



The Sketch:


My Layout:



To Create this Layout:


Recollections: Christmas Noel paper stack
Basic Grey: 25th & Pine vellum diecuts
Echo Park: I Love Christmas ephemera
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - banner
Cricut Font Awesome: title
Twine




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. Such a sweet cousins layout! I have that same paper stack and I love how you mixed the papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards