Stop Police


I decided to play catch up today. I have done a few challenges over the last month or two but have been terrible about posting to my blog. Today I am going to post for The Scraproom Blog and then show you some others that I have done for A Cherry On Top scrapbook forum. 

The Sketch from The Scraproom Blog:


My Take on it:


To Create this layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Camera stack
Studio Calico: Vellum Arrows
Basic Grey: Capture - photo frame
Curly Bracket - free svg from online

Cricut Cartridges:
Create a Critter - camera
Bits and Pieces - banner & film
Tear Drop - circle
Cricut Classic Chunky - title font




To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: Nana's Kitchen paper stack
Fancy Pants: Meology - ephermera - doodle frame
Dear Lizzy: Embellished brad
Project Life: Becky Higgins - pink frame and Southern Weddings photo overlay
Simple Stories: Carpe Diem Snap pack - Love and rainbow heart
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge: recipe card and tags
Twine and Bling


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: The Lemon Flower paper stack
Mambi Chips: Chipboard stickers
Amy Tangerine: frame overlay
Phrases Cricut Cartridge: title
Simple Stories: letter stickers and phrase sticker
embellishments from my stash


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper pack
Letters for title: Simple Stories, Hippy Chick, Bo Bunny
Pink Fresh Studios: Fresh Drops - photo frame
Pebbles inc: Beautiful sticker
Krinkle Ribbon
Pearl bling
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge - Journaling on dog diecut
Small Talk Frames and Tags Cricut Cartridge: dog diecut



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop