Stop Police


I decided to play catch up today. I have done a few challenges over the last month or two but have been terrible about posting to my blog. Today I am going to post for The Scraproom Blog and then show you some others that I have done for A Cherry On Top scrapbook forum. 

The Sketch from The Scraproom Blog:


My Take on it:


To Create this layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Camera stack
Studio Calico: Vellum Arrows
Basic Grey: Capture - photo frame
Curly Bracket - free svg from online

Cricut Cartridges:
Create a Critter - camera
Bits and Pieces - banner & film
Tear Drop - circle
Cricut Classic Chunky - title font




To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: Nana's Kitchen paper stack
Fancy Pants: Meology - ephermera - doodle frame
Dear Lizzy: Embellished brad
Project Life: Becky Higgins - pink frame and Southern Weddings photo overlay
Simple Stories: Carpe Diem Snap pack - Love and rainbow heart
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge: recipe card and tags
Twine and Bling


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: The Lemon Flower paper stack
Mambi Chips: Chipboard stickers
Amy Tangerine: frame overlay
Phrases Cricut Cartridge: title
Simple Stories: letter stickers and phrase sticker
embellishments from my stash


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper pack
Letters for title: Simple Stories, Hippy Chick, Bo Bunny
Pink Fresh Studios: Fresh Drops - photo frame
Pebbles inc: Beautiful sticker
Krinkle Ribbon
Pearl bling
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge - Journaling on dog diecut
Small Talk Frames and Tags Cricut Cartridge: dog diecut



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards