Puppy Love

I have a feeling that a lot of my scrapbook pages from here on out will feature this adorable puppy! Ok I did take pictures of other stuff but Ahoska is the main subject for awhile! Hard to not take lots of photos of this adorable thing!!!

For this layout I used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme! It was a perfect fit for these photos!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

Crate Paper - paper stack
My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found diecuts
The Paper Studio - Cork Frame
Kaisercraft - Pawfect - Dog diecuts
Pink Paislee - Vellum banner
Always and Forever Cricut Cartridge - Amphersand 
Paper Pups Cricut Cartridge - title
Cricut Basic Shapes - Octagon
Krinkle Ribbon


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Jamie! Perfect title and wonderful embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards