Puppy Love 2

There are so many adorable photos to scrap of Ahoska! In fact the majority of our layouts for 2018 are about her so far! Well I suppose that is to be expected when you get a new pup! I took some photos of Grace walking Ahsoka, and I had to scrap them.

 I used a challenge from Lasting Memories challenge blog for the photos. I will also enter this in a challenge on A Cherry On Top challenge forum for the Scraplift the GD challenge.

 Lasting Memories challenge:

Pick 3 - You will be given a list of items and you need to pick 3 items from the list to use on your layout. You can use more than 3 items and you can use things that are not on the list. Just let us know what 3 items you used.

Here is the list:
Hearts
3 photos
polka dots
List style journaling
tags
doily
stickers - puffy, chipboard, cardstock, etc.
washi tape 
buttons



The layout I choose to scrap lift is:



My Version of the Layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

Photo Play: Good Dog paper Pack
We R Memory Keepers: Camera paper stack
Kaisercraft: Pawfect - Dog - diecuts
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge: Title
Dog Washi Tape
Krinkle Ribbon


For the Lasting Memories challenge I choose to use 3 photos, hearts, washi, and I threw in a tag for good measure!


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Love this layout, so many details.
    Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the recipe! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New puppies are always so much fun! Your layout is just as adorable as that puppy. Great job with our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards