Princess

I have sooo many pictures of this cutie I just can't stop scrapping her. I probably ought to give her her own album???? Nah, but she will have a lot of pages in the family album for sure! 

For these photos I am going to use another sketch from Sketches In Thyme


The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper stack
Studio G: Chipboard stickers
Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartrige: Heart Print
Arrows Cartridge: arrows
3 Birds: Life's a Party - "Don't Mess with a Princess"
Home Decor Vinyl Wall Art cartridge: circle frame



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. She is really cutie! Great layout for your family album. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards