Man's Best Friend

Yup, I'm back with another scrapbook layout of my puppy. In reality she is almost 2 years old but it is where I am at with my albums. I do love remembering how cute she is and also remembering how naughty she was! She is such an easy going dog now!!

And because I'm talking about what an easy dog she is now, I have to show you some photos. Then we'll get back to the layout!

So, case in point!


Vysko Dog!



She is just sitting there watching as Grace paints her nails!


She will even stop and look right at me when I get my camera out! This dog has been trained well!




She will let you do pretty much anything to her and she won't complain!

Now back to scrapbooking

I used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme to scrap these cute photos of puppy Ahoska with daddy!

The Sketch:


My Take: 


To create this layout I used:

Recollections: Mosaic Memories paper stack
Pebbles: photo overlay (in middle with the heart)
Kaisercraft: Pawfect - Dog - diecuts
 Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge - base for title
Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge - title


Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Awww, your fur baby is so cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards