Be You Bravely

I love it when the cousins get together. They love each other so much and have such a great time together. I feel so thankful that my kiddos have cousins their age and that they can enjoy each others company. Whenever they are all together I try and grab a photo or two and then of course it has to go in the scrapbook! 

For these photos I used a sketch from Rochelle Spears and paired it with a photo inspiration challenge on Scrap With Stacy

The Sketch:





Photo Inspiration:





My Take:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Boho Style paper stack
Pebbles: photo overlay
My Mind's Eye: All Things Lost and Found - diecuts
SVG free online - bracket
Thoughts and Phrases: The Little Things Cricut Cartridge - title
Cricut Basic Shapes for shape die cuts - squares and circles



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards