Be You Bravely

I love it when the cousins get together. They love each other so much and have such a great time together. I feel so thankful that my kiddos have cousins their age and that they can enjoy each others company. Whenever they are all together I try and grab a photo or two and then of course it has to go in the scrapbook! 

For these photos I used a sketch from Rochelle Spears and paired it with a photo inspiration challenge on Scrap With Stacy

The Sketch:





Photo Inspiration:





My Take:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Boho Style paper stack
Pebbles: photo overlay
My Mind's Eye: All Things Lost and Found - diecuts
SVG free online - bracket
Thoughts and Phrases: The Little Things Cricut Cartridge - title
Cricut Basic Shapes for shape die cuts - squares and circles



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop