Work, Build

I'm working my way through 2016, almost done! I'm in November! My husband build our shed himself and of course being a scrapbooker I had to photograph and scrapbook it. We have sinced moved so we don't have this shed anymore, but it was still an accomplishment I want to remember. For these pictures I used a sketch from A Cherry On Top, in their challenges forum. 

The sketch:



My Take:



To Create this Layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Complete Boy paper stack
DCWV: Corrugated Neutrals paper stack
DCWV: Cork Banner stack
Pebbles: Photo overlays
Tim Holtz: chipboard shapes
Cricut: font
metal embellishments from my stash





Thank you for stopping by!



Blessings,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards