Let's Scrap - Storm Troopers

For this challenge by Let's Scrap I decided to try scrapbooking some of our Star Wars pictures. I have such a hard time with character layouts. I'm never very sure how to embellish them but I really wanted to go ahead and try. Using sketches really help me get a starting point. I decided to use the left side of the sketch to create my layout. 

The Sketch:



My take on the Left side:


To Create this layout:

Creative Imaginations: Star Wars paper pack
Disney: Star Wars paper pad
Star Wars Special Edition Computer font - title
Disney: Ephemera
Disney: star wars craft stickers
Disney: star wars washi tape

black twine 


The full Layout:







Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards