We Gather Together

We had an early Thanksgiving with my grandmother awhile back. It was a great time hanging out with her, my parents, my sister, and my nephews. There was this great little back room where my grandmother lives that has a nice long table. It definitely felt like a proper Thanksgiving celebration. These pictures worked perfectly with the sketch that Sketches In Thyme has up for this month.

I am also entering this at A Cherry On Top challenge forum.

The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this layout:

DCWV: The Rustic Stack
Frames - svg file downloaded from computer (don't remember orgin)
Prima flowers and bling
Flower base - Cricut Font & Basic Shapes


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,






Comments

  1. What a nice family! They are precious moments that must be jealously guarded. Great job with the sketch. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular take on the sketch - love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with the Sketch! I love your floral clusters! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards