Pocket Letters

I  recently made a new discovery which has led to a new hobby! I discovered Pocket Letters. Pocket Letters is a pen pal concept created by Jeanette Lane, you can check out her page by clicking on her name. It's using baseball card protector sheets and turning them into beautiful decorated letters. So, of course I'm in! I used to love having pen pals when I was growing up, I had a pen pal in France and one in Egypt. This pocket letter forum give you the opportunity to connect with other crafty people from all over the world. 
Check out a couple of my pocket letters below. 

The first one is a pocket letter I sent to my best friend to celebrate her graduating from dental hygenist school and the second is one that I swapped with a pal in the Netherlands (my first official swap partner)


Each of the pockets contains a small card that my friend can use to add to a gift or as a thank you. In the pockets are all sorts of goodies that she can attach to each of the cards to decorate them or use them however else she sees fit. I left most of the embellishments unattached for versatility.

I used:
DCWV: The Whimsical World Stack
Summer Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - two girls talking die cut
Word of Mouth Cricut Cartridge - "good friend ... therapy" and "Live ...Love" sticker
metal embellishments, ribbon, bling, decorated paper clips, primas, brads, twine, etc


This is the backside of the pocket letter that I sent my friend. Just a few more embellishments that she could use on the cards and since she graduated from dental hygienist school I sent her this cute little tooth fairy stamp. 


This pocket letter was created using:
DCWV: Garden Party stack 
Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge - Journal in center (my letter)
Yummy Cricut Cartridge - gift sticker
Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge - hello round sticker
Planner stickers I made using Cricut Design Space
Die cuts from my stash
paper clips I decorated with ribbon
Pebbles - toothpick flag
twine, primas, bling, 
washi tape sample pack





Well, thank you so much for stopping by. If your interested in Pocket Letters and want to find out more about them then visit Jeanette Lane!


Blessings, 




Comments

  1. I love pocket letters, they are so fun! I love how your pocket letters turned out Jamie, and I know your friends will love them too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards