1st layout in the books for 2017!
Sketch n Scrap has a good sketch on their blog to start off the new year! But, before we get to that. Let's lay down some goals, because if you say it out loud (or write it on a blog) you have to keep it up, right?!
Ok, so here are my crafting goals for this year:
1) Get 2015 in the scrapbooks and be working on 2017 before 2017 ends
2) Make cards ahead of time for birthdays and other such events
3) Actually send said birthday/event cards out in a timely manner
4) Use my Explore to create some home decor projects
5) Actually get my sewing machine out this year
6) Complete some of those Pinterest DIYs that I've wanted to do
7) Crochet something, anything
Ok, that's it. It's a whole year that's ahead of me - totally doable right?!!
Now on to the sketch:
To create this layout I used:
Recollections: Southern Charm paper stack
Bloom Cricut Cartridge: both titles
(Disclaimer: Couldn't get a super good pic of this layout - but I promise it actually looks better in person)
My 9 year old wanted to play too! Check out her layout below:
Thanks for stopping by!