Love You and Me

Sketch and Scrap had another good sketch up for this month. So, I decided to use some pictures of the cousins having some fun when they were hanging out on a visit. I'm not sure what is more fun than ice cream treats and scooter rides?!


The sketch:


My Take:


To Create this layout I used:
DCWV: Sweet Tangerine paper stack
Robotz Cricut Cartridge - Love title
My Mind's Eye - All Things Lost and Found diecuts embellishmentes
Basic Grey - Hey You chipboard embellishments
Echo Park - That's My Boy by Lori Whitlock - the skateboard and the You & Me sticker
Random stickers from my stash
Pebbles - flag
Stickles
Twine


I learned about this cool way to use stickers by taking a class over at Scrapbook.com

This great idea to put stickers within your title letters comes from the class:



I think it completely made my layout!


Well, thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings till next time
,



Comments

  1. What a great sketch and I am so loving how your layout came out Jamie! The pictures are just the cutest of all the kiddo's!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! LOVE your title work, that bold title with the stickers is so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did your title! Great work with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love how you did your title. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cousin pictures! What fun memories those kids are making! LOVE the work you did with your title too! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards