Crazy Cute Cards

I subscribed to Cricut All Access for a couple of months and had way too much fun! I am definitely gonna have to repeat that! While playing around I found these Crazy Cute Cards. I fell in love with them and pretty much made everyone of them. I think there were only a couple I didn't make. Anyway, I am going to share 6 of them with you today.


Russian Dolls Card




Robot Card




Bird and Bird House card



Crayon Box Card
(love this one)



Tool Box Card




Steampunk Card




Weren't those fun!!! I ended up cutting out a few of each - creating packs to give and some for me to keep to give out when I need a fun card.


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop