Christmas Thank You

We have soooo much to be thankful for! When I look at the pictures of the kids with their gifts, it makes me feel so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life! They are all such blessings to me and my family. Nana, Papa, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins blessing each other each year with gifts of love! Sketch n Scrap has a great sketch that I decided to use to scrap the pics of the kids with some of their gifts that they received last  year from family members. 


Their Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this layout I used:

Recollections: Christmas Noel paper stack
Cricut Cartridges:
Create a Critter - blue gift
Birthday Cake - yellow gift
Celebrations - red gift
Storybook - Title



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings in the New Year!





Comments

  1. Love your layouts, those presents are a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures and I love your papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Jamie, and love the idea behind it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos and a great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet! Love all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards