Christmas Fun 2015

I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas celebration! I know that I did. In fact, I was very blessed this year - some may even say spoiled! Want to see why??? Of course you do! Check out my spoil:



Yup, my husband and kids got me the new Explore Air 2. So excited! As soon as it was "okay" to sneak off and play I immediately went to the craftroom and got it set up!



And, created a couple of quick projects!

Ok now that that's off my chest here is a sketch challenge that I participated in!

I am just about finished scrapbooking last Christmas. Yup, just in time to begin scrapbooking this Christmas. Well, at least I'm not years behind anymore! With that said, there is a great sketch over at Sketch n Scrap this month that I decided to use for this layout. 





To create this layout I used:
Recollections: Christmas Noel paper stack
Playtime Cricut Cartridge - title
stickles


Thanks for stopping by!


Blessings to you throughout the New Year!





Comments

  1. Amazing job with the sketch, love it! Enjoy your new toy! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so lucky for a family that loves and supports your hobby! great first layout with the new machine! thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to receive the new Cricut machine! You are one lucky girl! Your layout is amazing! I Love the stickles that you added. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and looking forward to seeing you play along with us in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout and what an awesome gift! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas present you got! You must have been a very good girl! :) Love your cute layout! Can't wait to see what else you create with it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards