Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, January 25, 2013

Love Is In the Air

This weeks challenge at Cut It Up is all about love!
The challenge is to create a project for Valentines day and the only rule:
Make sure you have a diecut.



For my card I used a new cartridge that I recently acquired and have wanted for quite awhile. Using my gyspy I welded together the girl pushing the buggy from the Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge. I cut out the cat on the front of the card and replaced it with a heart, but I left the cat on the back of the card.

I hope you enjoyed my project now it's your turn to upload your project to Cut It Up!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love the shape, this is one of my favorite cartridges too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Jamie! I love it!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and one of my favorite carts:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the little girl's dress! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love this. do you allow scraplifting?


    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable shaped Card Jamie. Love this cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, Jamie! Such an adorable card. I love the paper you used for the little girl's coat!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete