Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Make Me Laugh

The challenge at the Cooking With Cricut blog this week is to create a project using a funny quote, saying, poem, or pun in honor of April Fool's Day. I choose to go with a pun. I'm sorry in need of more birthday cards, so I created this birthday card with a cute pun to go along with it.


I loved this lamb that came off the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. The sentiment came from that cartridge as well. I thought this turned out great with this fun paper that I had in my scrap drawer!

Now you go create a project and link it up to the Cooking With Cricut blog for your chance to win this weeks prize!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute. Fab PP.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Fun card, Jamie!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love that daisy background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your "ewe" card....too cute!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the colors.

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sentiment! Love that your 'ewe' seems to have a party favor in his mouth, how cute!
    Hugs!
    Heather P (DT sister) :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Love the sheep against the flower background.

    ReplyDelete