Liebster Blog Award and Winner of the Favorite Things Blog Hop!!!!

Tiffany over at Creative Confessions of Tiffany Leola chose me for the Liebster Blog Award!! THANK YOU!!! My first ever blog award, so fun!  Check out her blog and become a follower! She does some pretty awesome work!!!

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.

Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog

4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Okay, now to the best part! Here are the Five blogs I have chosen to receive this award:

1. Scrapsoul - Debby is a part of an awesome forum (Let's Scrap) that has really challenged me in the past and continues to do so.  I can always find some great inspiration on her blog! I definitely think that she deserves this award and some recognition! 

2. As The Cricut Cuts - Mom to Five definitely deserves this award for some awesome work that she has up on her blog!!! Check this lady out, cause she has some serious talent!!

3. GeorgiesMom - because she has some awesome cards on her blog that I totally want to scraplift! She does great work with stamps and cricut cuts! Check her out!

4. Greatful Creations - Bonita has some awesome cards on her blog as well. I think they are totally worth a look! Gotta love all the butterflys and flowers. Not mention all the scripture sentiment cards! I'm a fan!

and last but not least!!!

5. Melanie Makes - She is a fellow design team member on Fantabulous Cricut and her work speaks for itself. Get a look at her blog and get some fantastic inspiration!

 Again, a shout out to Tiffany over at Creative Confessions of Tiffany Leola for my first ever blog award!!! Thank you!
***************************************************************
First of all the winner of the My Favorite Things Blog Hop blog candy, who will be receiving the Basketball Cricut Solutions Cartridge is:

Am already a follower. I like the colors you chose for your work of art. I am sure it wil enhance what ever else you put up.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

Congratulations!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards