You Are The Cherry

I don't make cards near as often as I should these days. I've most been scrapbooking! However, it's my mom's birthday as well as Valentines day this week so I figured I'd better start making some cards. A Cherry On Top has a card challenge up on their blog and the challenge was to use a sketch, which I will include below, and to include a cherry on the card. 

I am, also, entering this card on the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog, the Cut It Up blog, and the Love to Scrap Challenge blog. 

My Card:


Pink Paislee: 360 6x6 paper pad
Awesome font on Design Space: sentiment font
Country Life Cricut Cartridge: cherries
Cricut Basic Shapes: rectangles


The Sketch:



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. Oh, such a cute card and sentiment. I love how these different papers go together. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cherries look good enough to eat. What a nice card, with spectacular colors. great for any occasion. thanks for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 Valentine challenge!! Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card design is right up my alley. I love all the chunky lines and the clean sentiment element. You did a great job mixing patterned papers!

    Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love how you designed your own sentiment to go with the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I have that cartridge and the variety of patterned paper adds some fun to the cherry. Thanks for joining the current challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, you did a great job with the card! you should make more! I love to create both layouts and cards to keep me on my toes! thank you so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the mix of patterns that you chose for your card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bitten By The Bug 2 for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards