I Love Golf

My boys are golfers when the sun starts shining. As soon as golf season hits they are out there on the green! I took these photos of them at the driving range working on their swings. 

To scrap these photos I used a sketch layout from Sketch In Thyme

My Layout:



The Sketch:






To Create this Layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Feelin Groovy paper pack
October Afternoon: Daily Flash Snap-Caps - All Boy die-cuts
Project Life: Photo Overlays
Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge: Title, golf ball, tee diecuts



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

  1. I like real life layouts like this! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza