#So Rad

I'm finishing up June 2018, whew, I need to pick up the pace. I'm always at least a year behind, but now I'm over that. Anyway, I decided to work on a challenge from the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges blog. 

The Challenge:

 LM #485 - Die cuts - Pull out your big shot, cricut or other die cutting machine and add at least one die cut to your layout. If you don't have a die cutting machine - you can add a die cut/ephemera piece to your layout.


My Layout:




To Create this Layout:

Paper Studio: Murphy's Square paper stack
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartrige: banner
All Sports CC: Track Medal
Simple Stories: So Rad - ephemera and star card


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards