#So Rad

I'm finishing up June 2018, whew, I need to pick up the pace. I'm always at least a year behind, but now I'm over that. Anyway, I decided to work on a challenge from the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges blog. 

The Challenge:

 LM #485 - Die cuts - Pull out your big shot, cricut or other die cutting machine and add at least one die cut to your layout. If you don't have a die cutting machine - you can add a die cut/ephemera piece to your layout.


My Layout:




To Create this Layout:

Paper Studio: Murphy's Square paper stack
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartrige: banner
All Sports CC: Track Medal
Simple Stories: So Rad - ephemera and star card


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop