Blissed Out

I'm beginning to scrapbook the summer of 2018 and it makes me yearn for summer! I can't wait for camping and family time and warm weather! For now I will take all the warmth I can get from memories!

I am using a photo from our ride on the train at Silverwood Theme Park. It's an attempt at a family group selfie. I used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme and paired it with a challenge at Lasting Memories

My Layout:



The Sketch: 


The Challenge:

LM #486 - Tool free-for-all - Use any tool that's been collecting dust in your craft room - i.e. crimper, crop o dile, paper piercer, punches, stamps, die cutters, etc.




To Create this Layout I used:

Project Life: Kraft Edition - paper pack
Simple Stories - photo overlay
Simple Stories: Summer Days - "Summer Lovin" sticker
American Crafts: Be Bright - Chipboard Phrase Stickers (title & #love)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Creative Memories: cutting system - circle
Crop-A-Dile: corner rounder tool


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. Great work with this sketch, love how "summery" you made it, makes the photos an even more awesome memory page. Thanks for playing with us.
    Hugs, Joyce Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards