Woodland Park Zoo

I have taken a bit of a break on scrapbooking this summer, it's definitely been hit or miss on my crafting time! All for good reason, we have been really busy with all sorts of summer activities. I did decided to sit down and start a layout at the beginning of this week. It ended up taking me 4 days to get this one done. And really that's just because I would sit for a few minutes in my craftroom working on it and then getting distracted with other activities. 

For this layout I decided to use a sketch from the Stick It Down challenge blog. I scrapped our trip to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. 

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this layout:

The Paper Studio: Ninth Street paper stack
Cricut Basic Shapes - circle shapes
Bo Bunny: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle - "Oct" sticker
7 Gypsies: Vacation & Travel Voyage - quote stickers
Chipboard letters from my stash - title





Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,


Comments

  1. I love what you did here! The colors you used are fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and great colour choice! I love a patterned paper background! Thanks for crafting along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue and yellow combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and colorful layout! I love the circles! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards