Let's Scrap - Scrap Retreat

In 2017 our annual scrapbooking retreat was very memorable. It snowed. . . a lot! We ended up loosing power for about 5 hours in the morning. It was actually a fun experience. I work so much with my Cricut that it was an awesome challenge to create layouts and to not use the Cricut for them. Despite the awesome challenge of creating without diecuts, I was very excited when the power came back on! 

I used the left side of the below sketch from Let's Scrap to create my layout.




My Layout:



To Create My Layout I used:

Pink Paislee: Switchboard paper stack
Mambi Chips: chipboard stickers
Small Talk Frames & Tags Cricut Cartridge: frames
The Girls Paperie by Margie: Paper Girl - letter stickers "Retreat"
Washi and brackets: from stash






Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards