Let's Scrap - The first Day

I am making a lot of progress on our family album. I'm finally into Sept 2017 with this layout here. I plan to scrap a lot this summer! My goal is to get to the point where I am scrapbooking current events. Hmmm, it is a lofty goal, but a girl has to have a goal! 

Let's Scrap has another great sketch out for you! I had one extra photo that I just couldn't leave out, see the center photo on the left side, so I had to alter the sketch just a bit. 

The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this Layout:

DCWV: Just My Type paper stack
Project Life: photo overlay
Imaginisce: School - stickers
Jolee's Boutique: School Words: 3D stickers
Bits & Pieces Cricut Cartridge: banners
Miss Kate's Cuttables: "1st Day of School" title


A Closer look:




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards