Thanksgiving

I'm almost there on 2017! I'm in November now, and I'm seeing the light at the end of the 2017 family scrapbook album. I'm trying to be a little more selective about what I'm scrapping only because my album is getting quite thick! I have so many albums that I recently (within the last couple of years) have decided to try and pair down to one album per a year - so much more difficult than it sounds! Shouldn't be though, not with the 3 ring binders I use from Hobby Lobby!


For my photos of Thanksgiving with my husband's side of the family I decided to use a sketch from Sketch n Scrap. I had 2 good photos from that night so I used one photo as is and then I cut the second photo in half to be the the smaller two for this sketch.



The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: The Linen Closet papers stack
Carta Bella: Our Family - ephemera
Prima flowers from my stash
tag from my stash
twine



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. Beautiful mix of papers and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! I love that background paper and your flower!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these elegant autumn papers. Makes a great layout. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely! The floral background is gorgeous & the colors and patterns perfectly complement your pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, just love that paper pad it's one of my favorites and love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards