Tom Sawyer's Island

If you ask my kids what their favorite part of the Magic Kingdom was you would get " Tom Sawyer's Island". I'll admit it wasn't what I expected to hear, but it does say a lot about kids in general. They love to explore and sometimes the most exciting adventures aren't the exciting craze of the Disney World rides but the simpleness of a park and a sense of adventure. They loved going through the caves and exploring the fort. Just the freedom to run excited them after being so closely watched as we made our way through the Disney parks. 
To this day they talk about about going back and spending more hours running through the trees, across bridges, and into caves. I suppose we will make sure to block out a chunk of time for this on our next trip to Disney World.


To Create this layout I used:
Paper House: One Big Happy Family paper stack
corrugated cardboard 
Computer Font: Sloppy Paint
Project Life: Explore - diecuts and Photo overlays
My Mind's Eye: stickers
distressing ink





Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards