Let's Scrap - Birthday

This sketch put out by Let's Scrap was so much fun to work with. I love working with DCWV and especially when it's bright and colorful. We had gone to Arizona to visit a close friend of ours and we were there over my son's 7th birthday. We decided to celebrate by going to this awesome place called Flip Side. They had bumper cars, bowling, laser tag, and an arcade. The kids had a blast and it turned out to be an awesome way to spend a 7th birthday. Check it out below!


The Sketch:





My Take:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: My Sunshine Stack
Don Juan Cricut Cartridge - title font
Cricut Decals cartridge - bowler and bumper car/driver
Something to Celebrate cartridge - flgas
vellum photo overlay from my stash
chipboard from stash
washi tape from stash


And now a closer look:










Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards