Let's Scrap - Swimming in AZ

It's time for another amazing sketch from the Let's Scrap blog! 

This one was so much fun to work with and I encourage anyone stopping by my blog to give this one a try. 

I decided to use some pictures I had from our trip to AZ to visit my best friend. 

The kids had so much fun swimming in their pool and hanging out in the sunshine. The trip was in March and the weather was supposed to be in the mid seventies, but instead was in the high 80s and 90s. No complaints from the kiddos as they had a blast swimming in the spring!



To Create this Layout I used:

Paper Studio: Ninth Street stack
Simple Stories: We Are Family - snap cards
Simple Stories: Epic - snap cards
Simple Stories: So Rad - chipboard frames
Project Life: Explore - paper clips
twine, brads, and distressing ink











Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my layout!









Blessings,













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards