Frozen Ride

My daughter and I went on the Frozen ride at Epcot, we got in line for it as soon as we came out of our Princess Breakfast which was first thing that morning. The line was already long, but the wait wasn't too bad and there was a lot to look at. We managed to get front row seats on the ride and did get a little wet, but it was so much fun!
I decided to use a sketch from the Sketch n Scrap blog for my pictures. I used the right side of the sketch mostly. I put in Anna and Elsa in place of the two pictures on the right side and I exchanged the lone picture on the left for two smaller pictures. 

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Marquee paper stack
Disney: Tinkerbell & Friends Cricut Cartridge - "Magical"
Frozen Cricut Cartridge - Anna and Elsa
Kraftynook SVGs: Olaf and "Frozen"
Stickles - glitter glue on Elsa's dress, "Magical" and "Frozen" title





Thanks for stopping by!


Blessings,





 

Comments

  1. How adorable! I love Frozen, looks like you had a fun time!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took some great pictures! Love your layout and hope to go on that ride someday too! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards