Let's Scrap - It's a Small World

It's sketch time again over at Let's Scrap and they have a fun "Flashback" sketch for us this time! Personally, I love that they bring back old sketches from time to time - some of them were so good that they really should be used again! So, for this sketch I decided to use my pictures from the It's a Small World ride at Disneyworld. It worked perfectly!

The sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout:

Paper: Crate Paper stack

Cricut Cartridges:
Cherry Limade - title font
Children Around the World - dolls
Design Space Shapes

Studio Calico: plastic arrow diecuts
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - designer paper clips & tabs
Mambi Chips: chipboard stickers
Prima Marketing: Instascrap Leeza Gibbons stickers - puff stickers





Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you are inspired to go and use this sketch to create your own layout!


Blessings,














Comments

  1. Great layout! I love non traditional Disney layouts and this one is perfect. Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards