Hoop It Up

We had this gorgeous day at the park last year in November and we had brought the basketball. I took a couple of pictures on my phone and had a lot of fun scrapbooking them. Neither of my kiddos have had much of an interest in sports or playing on teams so when I have the chance to scrap something sporty I'll do it! There was a great sketch over at the A Cherry On Top forum that I decided to use for these pictures. 

I entered this layout into two of their challenges: November Die Cut Challenge and November 2017 Sketch with a twist challenge

The Sketch:


The Challenge: Use a diecut - layer or stack it up
Sketch challenge: use 3 flowers

My Take:


To create this layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Feeling Groovy paper stack
K & Company: Diecut flowers and leaf border
Simple Stories: Epic - snap card (base for title), shoe diecut, "good" tab, and vellum overlays
Colorbox: Chalk inkpad - Olive
Miss Kate's Cuttables & Cricut - Title








Thank you so much for joining me. Check out this awesome forum for some great challenges each month!



Blessings,









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards