Sequins!!!

It's time for another fabulous challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!



Challenge #295-Sequins
Make a project that has sequins!


This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive a $25 gift code!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!



I've been seeing lots of these shaker cards being made and posted online lately and when it came up that we were to use sequins in this weeks challenge I decided it was time that I tried making one. My mother's birthday is on Valentines Day so I decided to make her a birthday/valentines day card. 


To create this card:
My Mind's Eye: Filled With Love paper stack
Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge - Love Stamp
Robin's Nest - Dew Drops
plastic - for the shaker heart
polka dots embossing folder & Texture Boutique
bling, sequins, and pink fiber.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Now it's your turn to create a project using sequins or other embellishments.



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Your card is so pretty, Jamie! I love the pearls around the top of the heart!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how you did the pearls!

    Stacey (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so lovely Jamie! I'll bet your mom loved it! Hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card Jamie!! I love how you made the shaker your mom will love this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards