Horse Party

My daughter was invited to one of her good friend's birthday parties. The party was held at a local stable and the kids got the opportunity to learn about horses, as well as ride them. It was such a fun experience and what a great idea for a birthday party. 
Even More Scrapping had a great sketch for a challenge this week that was perfect for the amount of photos that I wanted to scrap!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout:

Cricut Cartridges: 
Once Upon a Princess - Lucky Girl title
Noah's ABC's - Horse and Neigh titles

DCWV: The Whimsical World paper stack
stickers from my stash



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

  1. I love it when I find a sketch that perfectly meets my needs, so I am so glad you got to use this month's sketch. You created such a colorful and fun layout, and I realized I have the Cricut cartridge you used to cut that awesome horse title, so I may have to go ride a horse just so I can use that - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this sketch and love your layout Jamie! That horse title is awesome! Love the photo's too!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards