I Will Always Love You

It's the not the best photo that I have of me and my family, however, it was such a cute one of all of use that I had to use it. It seemed perfect for the challenge on GrandDiva's Creative Corner blog and I paired it with the sketch challenge on Rochelle Spears blog

The Challenge:


The Sketch:


My Take:


The title of the song worked perfectly for my photo so I just used it for my title.

For the layout I used:

Hampton Art: Ditto layered felt buttons
Colorbok: Hopscotch Paper pad
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge - title
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - banners and the base heart shape
Recollections - washi take border (behind the felt buttons holding the banners together)


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Blessings, 




Comments

  1. Ha! I did a layout using a sketch just like this a long time ago! I wonder if it is the same sketch?! I love how your layout came out Jamie and that photo of you and your family is just plain fun! Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet fun page! Awesome job with both challenges! Thank you for playing along in the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards