Palouse Divide Lodge

This week I found an amazing sketch challenge blog, love it when that happens!!
The blog is Grand Diva's Creative Corner. She has amazing sketches on this blog and I'm so excited to have discovered it!
This sketch stretched me. I have worked with circles and squares a lot but never triangles. Especially cutting a picture out in a triangle shape. Oooh nervous! But, in the end I think it turned out great!

Here is the March sketch:


And here is my take on it:


DCWV: The Modern Meadow Stack
George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge: Triangles
Crinkle Ribbon
Chipboard

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,



Comments

  1. What a cool sketch Jamie, I will have to check this site out. I love your take on the sketch and how it came out. The papers you used are fabulous. I would have been nervous about cutting the picture in a triangle too, but it looks great! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and awesome job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards