Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Our Family

INTERNATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY - Month Long 'Special' Challenge!!! From Let's Scrap!



Loved this sketch from Let's Scrap. This was their sketch for International Scrapbooking day, which they turned into a month long challenge - which I love due to the fact that it's been such a busy month that I wasn't able to get to the sketch until the last moment. Last moment is not an understatement as I think I have about 20 minutes to get this linked!

The sketch:


My Take:


DCWV: The Nantucket Stack
Phrases Cricut Cartridge: Our Family
Home Decor Vinyl Wall Art Cartridge: Family Rules
Brands, Prima Flowers, metal embellis, bling, chipboard

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Blessings,



5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous papers and layout - love how you have adapted the sketch! So glad you made it in in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and I love your take on it Jamie! The papers and color combo you used is fabulous. I love the pictures of the kids, but I totally love the family pic of all you guys. It looks like you guys were having such a fun time! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!
    Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout Jamie. I love the way you have moved the strips to the centre of the layout. Stunning colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete