Our Family

INTERNATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY - Month Long 'Special' Challenge!!! From Let's Scrap!



Loved this sketch from Let's Scrap. This was their sketch for International Scrapbooking day, which they turned into a month long challenge - which I love due to the fact that it's been such a busy month that I wasn't able to get to the sketch until the last moment. Last moment is not an understatement as I think I have about 20 minutes to get this linked!

The sketch:


My Take:


DCWV: The Nantucket Stack
Phrases Cricut Cartridge: Our Family
Home Decor Vinyl Wall Art Cartridge: Family Rules
Brands, Prima Flowers, metal embellis, bling, chipboard

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Blessings,



Comments

  1. Wow gorgeous papers and layout - love how you have adapted the sketch! So glad you made it in in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and I love your take on it Jamie! The papers and color combo you used is fabulous. I love the pictures of the kids, but I totally love the family pic of all you guys. It looks like you guys were having such a fun time! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!
    Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards