Been Working Hard

For the last week I have been working on my personal Scrapbook. Here are a couple of the layouts I have been working on, with more to come!



 DCWV: The Autumn Splendor Stack
Cricut Cartridges:
Phrases: Best Day Ever title
Noah's ABC's: Font for top two titles
Simply Scarecrow: Corn on cob clusters





DCWV: The Garden Party Stack
Chipboard Embellishements, bling, phrase stickers
Cricut Cartridges:
Phrases: Family Fun title
Lovely Floral: flag/banner
Mother's Day 2010: Circle Doily
When I Was a Kid: yellow border with squares
Sentimentals: the negative of a tag (pink flowery paper surrounding the photo)





Well, I have had fun sharing these two layouts with you. 


Blessings!



Comments

  1. What fun layouts Jamie! I love the papers you used and such fun photo's too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards