Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sparkle and Bling Card

The challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut blog is all about sparkle and bling. And since I love sparke and bling I had to enter. So, here is my card!


For this card I used the tag feature for my card base from the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge. The image on the front comes from the same cartridge. I used Jewels to embellish the ornaments on the trees. The bird was cut with glitter paper and the already shiny and I outlined the design with stickles on the embossed card pattern paper. 

Very fun challenge, thank you Fantabulous Cricut!

Till next time,


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I really like the shape and the brads you added are perfect! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sparkle & bling" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Great idea for the card base. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete