God Gave Us Faces

I recently had the privilege of attending a scrapbooking retreat. It was wonderful, let me say. 
And not only was it a great weekend to get away and just be me,
but it was extrememly productive.
Since it was so productive. I decided I ought to share my productivity on my blog, YAY!
So, here's the first installment of layouts I was able to
complete for my family album.



This is a layout that I actually completed months ago, but finally got the pictures developed for it. It was so long ago that I did the actual layout I really can't remember which cartridges I used.


This paper was one of the perks of attending the retreat. I was so excited because it was so perfect for this picture I had of my daughter in her brothers Spiderman costume.
The spider comes from the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge (borrowed not owned) and the Spider Girl title was welded together using Type Candy Font Cricut Cartridge. The circle bases behind the picture come from George and Basic Shapes.


This was a fun layout to work on, because it gave me a great excuse to use one of my favorite winter cartridges, Winter Woodland. I used that cartridge for the snowman, and all the title work.


The banner on this layout comes from the April Showers Cricut Cartridge (borrowed not owned) and the letters for the title come from the Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge. The phrase stickers are 7 Gypsies. The paper is DCWV.


This was a very simple layout, using paper that was already embellished with the sock monkey. I added a coordinated pattern paper to change up the pattern of the layout and then added buttons and one of the title cards that came with the stack. The paper comes from a DCWV stack.


Till next time,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards