I'm Just Popping to Tell You

I'm Just Popping to Tell You!!!

The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog is having a fun challenge this week. The challenge is to create a project using an animal diecut from your cricut cartridges. I can't resist an animal challenge, those are some of the most fun cuts!


I decided to use my Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge, as I have yet to really use it very much. It has such fun images on it and when I saw this cute bear sticking his head out of the trash can I knew I found the cut I wanted to use. I started to just cut it out to put on the front of a card (scroll down and there is a pic of the first card that I made), but I wasn't liking it very much. One of my favorite kind of cards to make is a shape card, so I figured I'd try again and make it a shape card instead. I welded the image together using my gyspy and I think it turned out pretty cute. I used some ink to distress it a bunch so it would look a little dirty, added some twine and buttons to embellish it.
Using a stamped sentiment I stamped and embossed "I'm just popping to tell you" on the trash can lid.

Inside the card:


I used a birthday sentiment stamp from Stamping Up to create the birthday wish on the inside of the card.

Here's my first attempt, cute, but not what I had envisioned.




And just because I do love the animal cuts, here's a layout that I completed recently at a scrapbook retreat!



I used the Cricut Cartridge Campin Critters to make this layout!



Thank you for stopping by!


Till next time, 



Comments

  1. Super, super cute card and layout! Your images are fabulous, I love the little bear in the trash can! Thanks for joining FCCB's "animal crackers" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards