Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Love You

I love finding new blogs and places to find inspiration. This week I stumbled upon Stuck?! or Stuck Sketches. Great site for some great sketch challenges. I loved the one they had up this month and decided I would try it.

Here is their sketch:


And here is my take on it:


I used a sketch by Laura Whitaker from Scrapping around the clock blog. I used two different DCWV stacks. I used the Linen Closet Stack from 2010 and the Cinnamon Luster Stack from 2012. To embellish the layout I cut the banner from the Lovely Floral cart, the title came from the Jasmine cart, and the arrows came from the Graphically Speaking cartridge.

I, also, entered this sketch in a challenge on My Scraps and More forum. Here they have challenges running daily as well as fun crop events and more. Check them out!

Till next time,


3 comments:

  1. Terrific take on the sketch, love the shimmery papers that your used and your fab picture! Thanks for linking up with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a PRETTY layout!! THANKS for playing along with Stuck sketches....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those color combination. This layout is so beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete