Catchin up with the Scrapbook

I decided that I should share some of the layouts I have been doing recently. These layouts were actually inspired by the My Scraps and More daily challenges.

Enjoy,


I used the 4 circles as my photo base and I used 6 different patterns of paper within the circles and the borders, and the 10 flowers are spilling off the side to complete the embellishments. The circles were cut using the George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge and the paper comes from DCWV: My Sunshine Stack.


I cut the title using the Type Candy Font Cricut Cartridge, the banner from Lovely Floral, the arrow from Graphically Speaking, and the circle from George and Basic Shapes. The paper comes from DCWV: The Dots, Stripes, and Plaids stack.


I used stitching via twine on the ends of the larger border as well as using twine on the paper heart buttons. The paper comes from DCWV: A Type of Art stack. The circles were cut out using the George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.


This layout was a lot of fun to do and actually took me a couple of days to put together, only cause I couldn't settle on how to do the flag portion. The title came from the Winter Wonderland Cricut Cartridge and the paper came from DCWV: The Heirloom Christmas stack.


I cut the word using my newest and favorite cricut cartridge; Type Candy Font. The paper comes from DCWV: The Heirloom Christmas Stack.

Till next time,



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards