A Thank You Card for the Fall Season

It's about time for my favorite season, fall! 
Where I can get back into my jeans and my comfy sweats - I just love the cooler weather!
It means it's about time for our annual trip to the Greenbluff farms, pumpkin lattes, and apple picking.
This month Bitten by the Bug 2 is having a design team call and they requested a fall themed project to apply.
When I think of fall, I think of horses, fields, farms, sunsets, being comfortable outside and the list goes on.
I decided to make a thank you card using the Country Life Cricut Cartridge, one of my favorites!
I loved the sunset image as well as the horses, so I decided to put them both together.



Using my gypsy, I welded two shadows of the sunset image together to form the base of my card. Then cut out the remainder of the image layers. I attached the horse with the fence over the top of the sunset image.
Using a fall themed stamp set I stamped and embossed the Thank You sentiment in gold embossing powder to give it a brighter affect. Using a yellow ink I distressed the sun rays to give it a brighter appearance. I also distressed the field layers to help give the images more depth. 

Thank you to Bitten by the Bug 2 for a chance at becoming a member of your design team!

 Till next time,


Comments

  1. Hi Jamie, I absolutely agree that this is a fall themed card - and best of all it is your idea of fall. Thank you so much for submitting to BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea of fall sounds wonderful! Sign me up for the pumpkin lattes and apple picking! Your card is lovely and glad you submitted to our DT call. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards