Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, November 16, 2012

Button Day!!!

Here at Cut It Up it is button week. Yup, pretty simple and fun challenge, all you need is at least two buttons and a diecut!!! Check out my layout below!



I started working on my Hawaii scrapbook awhile ago and this one seemed to fit the bill for this weeks challenge. I used Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge for the title on this page as well as one of my go to cartridges George and Basic Shapes.

To embellish the page I added some large flowers and felt leaves as well as a little bit of faux stiching . To add a bit to my flowers I used buttons as the flower centers.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my project this week, now it's your turn to upload  yours!

8 comments:

  1. great layout!! looks like it was a beautiful vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout! I love those buttons in the center of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love all the fun colors and how you used your buttons! :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trip!! Your photos look great on the page you created. I love the huge flowers... That's what I think of when I think about Hawaii!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the colors you used & the flowers are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout for the book you are doing! The flowers are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, what a beautiful lo. Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! The flowers look so pretty! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete