Generations

A really great site for sketches is Let's Scrap. They are my favorite source of layout ideas. Below is a sketch that was created by Cheri O'Neill, called Memorable Seasons.



I decided to use this sketch to create a layout for a favorite picture that portrays the past four generations of the women in my family.
To create this layout I used the DCWV Garden Tea Party paper stack.

Starting from left to right: Cody (my youngest sister), me, my grandmother Loni, my mom Carolyn, and my sister Amber. Front and center is my daughter Grace. The only girl missing is my middle sister Tamara, who was not present for the picture.

So, if you liked my layout check out the Let's Scrap site and get your scrap on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards