Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Project for FCCB this week, but a little late!

Ok, so things got a little confused around here :) oops oops and oops. But, I decided to go ahead and post it up anyway. So, the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut was to create a project around the theme "On the Go".



Using the Superman Cricut Cartridge I made a door sign for my son, who is really into trains! I thought this was perfect! I just used the Hide Contours feature on my gyspy to take the S out of the image and insert an E for Elijah instead. Then I spelled out the rest of his name to go with it.

Hope you enjoyed my project, though very late, and now go upload your own to Fantabulous Cricut!

5 comments:

  1. Nice job:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool door sign. Did you use vinyl? Will it come off when you want it to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for responding to my questions. : ) I really want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project for your son's door. I haven't tried vinyal yet on my Cricut but have seen some great project.

    ReplyDelete