Buttons and Bows So Cute!

It's Monday and that means it's time for a challenge for the Fantabulous Cricut blog! I needed at least one more layout with these great sephia pictures that I have of my two precious kids, so I thought this would be the perfect challenge for a layout.


For this layout I used the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge for the frame surround the two adorable children :). I used the Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge for the blue border beneath the two adorable children and I used the Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge for the "Sweet" sentiment that describes the two adorable children. Hmmm, maybe I should have used the sentiment "adorable" instead. Oh well :).
For my bow I added a peice of ribbon to the end of the blue border and tied a bow at the top of it and I added some buttons around the frame to help it stand out a bit more as well as tie in the red from the sephia pictures. This awesome paper comes from the DCWV Playtime Stack, which I have had so much fun working with. I believe that I bought it at Michaels if you're tempted!

Well, that's it for this challenge, thank you for looking. Now I encourage you to create your own project and upload it to the Fantabulous Cricut blog and see if you can win this week!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful layout and what beautiful photos you had to work with...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Love the pop of red color on them. Pretty layout!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! Those pictures are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you add layouts to our challenges. It really helps others, and me see how I an use my cartridges for my LO's too. Love the colors and the frams you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO!! I love that the pics are the focus! Sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards