Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

It's time to get your bling on over at the Cooking With Cricut blog. This weeks challenge is to create a project that features bling, bling, and more bling. To me, when I think diamonds and bling I think princesses and birthday parties. Well, that could be because it was my daughter's birthday this month and she is all about the princesses and the bling. So, this card is inspired by beautiful daughter who turned 5 this month (Happy Belated Birthday Grace!)


I added some bling on the princesses dress and in her hair. Then I used glitter to outline the princesses dress and embellish the corners of the pattern paper base that the princess is mounted on. The princess is cut from the Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge.The paper comes from the My Mind's Eye Party Time paper stack. What a fun card this was to make!

Thank you for joining me for another great challenge and now it's your turn to upload your bling covered project over at Cooking With Cricut!

Comments

  1. Jamie I love your blinged out princess! CUTE!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, the princess is just adorable. And I love her bling.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Love the princess cut!

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie your little princess is so cute. Love the papers and colors and such a cute bow in her hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards